Friday, May 15, 2009

New Feature....Cocktail Fridays!!


OK...I am completely committed to nursing my now 6 (!) month old...but LORD DO I MISS MY FRIDAY AFTERNOON COCKTAIL HOURS WITH HH!! (Handsome Hubby. :) ) In honor of the upcoming warmer months, (and my cravings) I am going to feature one of my favorite summer Girly-Twirly Girl cocktail recipies every Friday. A little "weekend kick-off" for my favorite people...my bloggers! Here's hoping you all have a great weekend...CHEERS!


Heather 81
2 parts Grey Goose vodka

1/2 part Drambuie

¾ part honey

½ part hot water

6 mint leaves (Mint leaves or piece of honeycomb for garnish)


In the bottom of a cocktail shaker add honey, hot water and mint leaves; muddle well. Add ice, Grey Goose vodka and Drambuie. Shake vigorously until outside of shaker is frosted and beaded with sweat. Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with mint leaves or honeycomb and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment